In 1992, FASA took a major step forward in affiliating itself with the Asian Shipowners’ Forum (ASF).
The ASF consists of five Standing Committees as follows:
- the Shipping Economics Review Committee (SERC);
- the Seafarers Committee (SC);
- the Safe Navigation and Environment Committee (SNEC);
- the Ship Insurance and Liability Committee (SILC); and
- the Ship Recycling Committee (SRC).
FASA is Chairman of the SNEC. It also holds the Vice - Chairmanship of the SC and the SILC.
FASA is an active member of the ASF, It works closely with all members of the ASF to ensure that Asian shipowners' interersts in international shipping are safeguarded.
For more information, please visit ASF official web site at http://asianshipowners.org/